The Organic World Congress is a meeting place for the organic community worldwide. Here, the challenges of organic agriculture are intensively dealt with both practically and scientifically, and the exchange of ideas and innovations is encouraged. It comes with an exciting accompanying programme of pre- and post-conferences, excursions, trade fairs and other festivities in Rennes and through Brittany.
We are happy to share our contributions to the OWC with you. We will present the following sessions:
- Biodynamics - an agriculture of salutogenesis. Culture and Education Forum (Jean-Michel Florin) 9/9/2021 - 3:30 PM (CEST)
- Approaching landscape through Goethean phenomenology in the context of biodynamic farming training. Culture and Education Forum (Jean-Michel Florin) 9/9/2021 - 5:00 PM (CEST)
- International peer-review quality system for biodynamic advisors (Sarah Sommer / Petra Derkzen) 9/9/2021 - 5:30 PM (CEST)
- Living Farms – the potentials of biodynamic places to support a sustainable agricultural future (Lin Bautze) 9/9/2021 - 11:00 AM (CEST)
- Mindful Eating: a first step towards a healthy future (Dr. Jasmin Peschke) 9/10/2021 - 11:00 PM (CEST)
We are looking forward to seeing and exchanging with you.
Information on the Organic World Congress 2020: https://owc.ifoam.bio/
registration for the 20th Organic World Congress