- This unique book offers both practical advice for wine growers and an intriguing exploration of Goethean theory in relation to vines
- Perfect for current biodynamic growers and those considering converting to biodynamic methods
- A beautiful book with deluxe paper and fully illustrated with colour photographs
- Includes expert case studies from America, France and New Zealand, each examining a different aspect of biodynamic viniculture
- Jean-Michel Florin is the coordinator of the French biodynamic association and Head of Agriculture at the Goetheanum
This fascinating book explores the nature of grape vines and their relationship to the environment in a beautifully illustrated guide by biodynamic wine expert Jean-Michel Florin.